exotoxin A

Ruhaifa Mahmoud via methods%40net.bio.net (by ruhaifa_bio from yahoo.com)
Sat Apr 14 09:33:57 EST 2007

Dear all,

  I am a postgraduate student in University of Jordan. I am making research on conjugate vaccine for Pseudomonas aeruginosa using exotoxin A as a carrier protein. Unfortunately, I was not lucky enough to isolate the protein after many trials.
  I have worked on Pseudomonas aeruginosa IATS 11, while the main reference by Liu, used PA 103 (which i think the same). In addition, i have some problems in isolation due to effect of iron -in D.W. and media- on exotoxin A expression.
  Any idea could be of great help.

  Thanks in advance.