make primer solution?

Duncan Clark via methods%40net.bio.net (by blackhole from abuse.plus.com)
Wed Apr 25 03:30:10 EST 2007

Historians believe that in newspost
<mailman.853.1177477727.5139.methods from net.bio.net> on Tue, 24 Apr 2007,
TRAN HO QUANG <quangtranho from yahoo.com> penned the following literary
masterpiece:
>Can netters tell me how to make primer solution from lyophilized (from supplier company) to 100 uM (stock solution). Let say primer has 150 nmoles
>as recorded from company.

Strangely I find this simple calculation confuses an awful  lot of
people.

I always think like the following:

150nMoles is 150,000pMoles

100uM stock is 100pM per ul