mRNA enrichment

S.Lahham from med.umcg.nl via methods%40net.bio.net (by S.Lahham from med.umcg.nl)
Fri Apr 27 08:10:41 EST 2007

Dear scientists:
I would like to ask if anybody knows any method to enrich low abundant mRNA molecules. Im trying to check the difference in expression of low abundant mRNA, but Im facing a problem in RT-PCR reading reproducibility. I guess this is due to low mRNA quantity of the gene. So I hope that somebody can help me to increase the concentration of low abundant mRNA from adipose tissue.
Thank you:
Saed