Low lentiviral transduction efficiency in mouse cell lines

patrickzhang76 from gmail.com via methods%40net.bio.net (by patrickzhang76 from gmail.com)
Wed Aug 15 14:34:35 EST 2007

Hi there,

This problem is really troubling. I found that when the same
lentiviral particles are used to transduce human and mouse cells, the
murine cells have difficulty being efficiently infected. I used a
couple of different human cell lines and they all do well, I also
tried several different murine cell lines none of them does well. Guys
on LentiWeb seem to have similar observations but nobody has an answer
or solution.

http://lentiweb.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=369

Any expert here to the rescue?

Thanks.