Low lentiviral transduction efficiency in mouse cell lines

patrickzhang76 from gmail.com via methods%40net.bio.net (by patrickzhang76 from gmail.com)
Wed Aug 15 14:34:35 EST 2007

Hi there,

This problem is really troubling. I found that when the same
lentiviral particles are used to transduce human and mouse cells, the
murine cells have difficulty being efficiently infected. I used a
couple of different human cell lines and they all do well, I also
tried several different murine cell lines none of them does well. Guys
on LentiWeb seem to have similar observations but nobody has an answer
or solution.

Any expert here to the rescue?