How to get aliquots from frozen serum samples?

hroychow from nmsu.edu via methods%40net.bio.net (by hroychow from nmsu.edu)
Tue Aug 21 09:55:01 EST 2007

If you are interseted in a few microliters for the ELISA, then imply use
the tip to scrape and transfer the scarpings to an eppi tube!  That should
give you anywhere between 5 and 15uL.