transport s bacterial strain

Sudheendra Rao N R via methods%40net.bio.net (by sudhee26 from gmail.com)
Mon Dec 31 00:27:46 EST 2007

Hi,

Go through the following..might help you.

http://www.uiowa.edu/~hpo/biosafety/sisfaq.pdf

http://www.uiowa.edu/~hpo/biosafety/SISintro.pdf

http://www.uiowa.edu/~hpo/biosafety/freqshipmat.pdf

http://www.fedex.com/in/services/dangerousgoods.html

Sudheendra.

On Dec 29, 2007 10:55 AM, sarita mallik <sarita81 from gmail.com> wrote:
> Dear all
> Thanks for the suggestions. Do we need an authority letter or some sort of
> consent letter from university at india and the institute at geermany.
>
> Thanks
>
> sarita
>

> On Dec 29, 2007 2:20 AM, DK <dk from no.email.thankstospam.net> wrote:
>
> > "sarita mallik" <sarita81 from gmail.com> wrote:
> > >Dear All,
> > >I 'm a research scholar in India. i have to go to Germany for a 6 month
> > >reserch fellowship. for this i need to carry my bacterual strain (non
> > >pathogenic) along with me. can anybody suggest the guidelines for export
> > of
> > >biological material .
> >
> > Regulations in India, Germany and airlines aside, this can be
> > as trivial as taking a diluted LB culture into screw cap eppendord
> > and putting it in the pocket. Or you can bring a streaked plate with
> > you. Or a lyophilized sample (add just about any sugar to >1M
> > and lyophilize).
> >
> > But, because of the regulations crap, I'd probably send the culture
> > by Fedex to a colleague in Germany.
> >
> > DK

Think before agree
Think before you nod