microbial prevention

WS via methods%40net.bio.net (by novalidaddress At nurfuerspam.de)
Mon Feb 5 15:34:36 EST 2007

I would not recommend sodium acid, as it might be quite dangerous. Not
because of it's toxicity when swallowed:
Sodium azide forms very nasty higly explosive salts (so of them
explode upn touching them when dry) with heavy metals as copper an
yields a higly toxic gas when it comes into contact with acids.

Wo