Protein + alkali = ?

IanMc via methods%40net.bio.net (by zebedeeboy At hotmail.com)
Tue Feb 6 03:59:01 EST 2007

Tunicamycin won't affect intracellular glycosylation (O-GlcNAc) only that
performed by the Golgi (and then mostly N-glycosylation rather than O-)

Regards,

Ian Mc

news:1170417869.404351.24880 At a34g2000cwb.googlegroups.com...