Looking for a HP5989B MS Engine spare part: GC Interface Weldment with Bellows

Thanit Pewnim via methods%40net.bio.net (by thanit.pewnim from gmail.com)
Sun Feb 11 09:01:50 EST 2007

Hello Scientists,

We have been using the HP5989B MS Engine with good results for nearly 10
years but now we have a problem with GC Interface. It is a crack in the
bellows on the left side of the Interface Weldment. We could not hold the
high vacuum. We have been told that the company does not produce this part
any more.

We will greatly appreciate it if your labs has an out of commission HP5989B
MS Engine which you can spare us the interface part. We are prepared to pay
for the reasonable cost of it. Please contact us at <thanit from UNSWalumni.com>

Thank you and cheers
Thanit

--
Thanit Pewnim, Department of Chemistry, Silpakorn University, Nakorn Pathom
73000, Thailand, Phone +66 34 255797, Fax +66 34 271356, Mobile +66 1