Fluoroscan II software (?)

Peter Cherepanov via methods%40net.bio.net (by p.cherepanov from imperial.ac.uk)
Tue Feb 13 13:56:18 EST 2007

Hello netters,

I am desperately looking for software to revive an old Fluoroscan II
microplate fluorometer from Perseptive, aka Applied Biostms. There is no
support for this instrument anymore. The original disks have been lost.

I hope there is a kind soul out there who could provide a copy of the
installation file(s). I do not think it would be a serious breach of
user agreements, since the company terminated support for this very old
product.

Peter