microbial prevention

Patrik Johansson via methods%40net.bio.net (by jpatrik from dso.org.sg)
Tue Feb 13 19:50:23 EST 2007

What I used (when I was doing cell culturing) was SDS.

I think a 0.5 to 1 % SDS solution should to the trick. Usually there is no need
to change it, just top up with deionized water once in a while.

--
Patrik Johansson