Cytofluor II (was: "Fluoroscan II software")

Peter Cherepanov via methods%40net.bio.net (by p.cherepanov from imperial.ac.uk)
Wed Feb 14 05:15:49 EST 2007

all that googling for old microplate fluorometers made me even more
confused than I normally am.

The dead machine is Cytofluor II (not "fluoroscan").

my previous (edited) message is pasted below,
I hope someone has a working version ...

Peter

---------
Hello netters,

I am desperately looking for software to revive an old >>Cytofluor-II<<
microplate fluorometer from Perseptive, aka Applied Biostms. There is no
support for this instrument anymore. The original disks have been lost.

I hope there is a kind soul out there who could provide a copy of the
installation file(s). I do not think it would be a serious breach of
user agreements, since the company terminated support for this very old
product.

Peter

Peter