Purifying PCR product from 2% agarose gel

hilary cassidy via methods%40net.bio.net (by cassiha from gmail.com)
Sun Feb 18 08:46:19 EST 2007

I've been trying to purify my PCR product from a 2% agarose gel all
week now as it needs to be purified prior to Topo cloning. I've used
both the QIAEX II Gel Purification kit by Qiagen and the Illustra DNA
and Gel Band Purification Kit by GE Healthcare. Each time I have
strong bands on the gel prior to cutting the bands, but everytime I
purify and run the DNA on a gel to check there is nothing!!!

Can anyone help?