Dr Engelbert Buxbaum
(by engelbert_buxbaum from hotmail.com)
Wed Feb 28 12:28:00 EST 2007
jg374 from cam.ac.uk wrote:
> > Virkon is good for that purpose, non-corrosive, almost odourless and not
> > particularly toxic to humans. But it kills bacteria, yeasts and viruses.
> It doesnt tend to last very long before it needs replacing though (<24
No, in my experience it works well for several weeks in this
application. At least I never had any contammination from that
humidifying bath, whether the Virkon acted as a disinfectant or as a
placebo I don't know.
More information about the Methods