ICOSL in dendritic cells

amira fayad via methods%40net.bio.net (by afayad04 from yahoo.com)
Wed Feb 28 11:03:04 EST 2007

Hi
   I am trying to demonstrate the expression of ICOSL in dendritic cells but I could not till now I tried to analyize it starting from 2 days of DCs maturation and even on monocytes but no result.
  Does anybody have any idea when I am ssupposed to do the analysis?. I have been using pE labelled anti human ICOSL from BD Bioscience