RNA isolation from human adipose tissue

S.Lahham At med.umcg.nl via methods%40net.bio.net (by S.Lahham At med.umcg.nl)
Fri Jan 5 11:05:03 EST 2007

Dear all:
Im trying to improve RNA purification from human adipose tissue. I use Rneasy lipid tissue mini kit. However the quantity is low around 1.5-3 micrograms. I homogenize 500mg of the tissue in TRIZOL; then 2ml of the resulted solution (alcohol-chloroform),which is ussually 6 mls, are spined in the column. So anybody please has any Idea how to increase the RNA quantity. I want to increase it because I face trouble in RT-PCR reproducibilty for low abundant mRNA molecules.
Thank you in advance:
Saed