Fixation for PIP2 immunofluorescence

Pow Joshi via methods%40net.bio.net (by pow.joshi At gmail.com)
Sun Jan 21 22:09:03 EST 2007

Hi Tom,

I wonder if your issue is already solved. I just thought i could post a
couple of protocols I found on a company website .... if they would help you
.... one is of cryo sections and other seems to be at 37 deg.

cheers
pow