cells in culture

ubwasp66 via methods%40net.bio.net (by ubwasp66 At peoplepc.com)
Thu Jan 25 01:09:55 EST 2007

I am not if this will help.

According to the ATCC website (under propagation) "...HEK 293 does not adhere to the substrate when left at room temperature for any length of time, therefore, live cultures may be received with the cells detached.The cells will re-attach to the flask over a period of several days in culture at 37C."

TC