cells in culture

Pow Joshi via methods%40net.bio.net (by pow.joshi At gmail.com)
Thu Jan 25 15:35:18 EST 2007

Thanks a tonne, everyone.
 Actually, these cells were growing fine for a while; then all of a
sudden, something went wrong, as of they'd joined a suicide cult of
somekind :(( ..... I am, sort of, suspecting mycoplasma, and that
would be a very big pain. However, I shall procede step by step with
troubleshooting, with the medium, components, filters, temperature
..... I appreciate all the input.

pow