Running range of bromophenolblue and xylene cyanol?

Peter Frank via methods%40net.bio.net (by peter_frankde from yahoo.de)
Tue Jul 17 15:35:19 EST 2007

"Jayakumar, R" <R.Jayakumar from roswellpark.org> wrote:

>Depends on agarose percentage.  But generally, BPB - 300bp and XC - 3-4
>kb.
>Jay

Thanks for the info. That was what I was looking for. Couldn't find a
reference on the Web. Agarose percentage varies here but is usually
around 1,5 %.

Peter