Question

peter via methods%40net.bio.net (by peter.ianakiev from gmail.com)
Mon Jul 23 12:07:52 EST 2007

On Jul 23, 12:49 pm, Kyle Legate <lega... from hotmail.com> wrote:
> peter wrote:
> >> I'd synthesise the reference human and see what he looks like, being (I
> >> believe) a composite of several disparate genomes.
>
> >> Peter
>
> > I see your point , but in my opinion this will be largely useless and
> > wasteful exercise.
> > -Peter
>
> Your question was largely useless, so what do you expect.

Kyle,
No it is not useless, since you can now actually synthesize long DNA,
and you are not constrained by what the nature and the evolution has
decided as good.
If you do not have imagination and can not meaningful contribute to
the discussion, then why do you post?
Peter