Quesion about DNA gel digestion

Sampath Natarajan via methods%40net.bio.net (by nsampath76 from yahoo.com)
Sun Jul 29 22:12:46 EST 2007

Dear all,

I am working in the field of DNA cross linking. So I need to confirm the chemical cross linking in DNA with polyacrylamide-urea (DNA gel digestion). Since I don't have any prior experience in that, I need some help regarding running the polyacrylamide-urea gel for DNA cross linking. Also I don't know the exact protocol to run this gel. Please give some idea about this and how much concentration of urea I have to use. If anyone give the full protocol about this DNA gel digestion it would be great for me.

Thanking you,

Yours sincerely,
Sampath

Dr. N.SAMPATH