RE to Jim 3975 - Strong contamination with ethidium bromide

Prof. Piero Sestili via methods%40net.bio.net (by sestili from uniurb.it)
Fri Jun 8 05:15:07 EST 2007

Dear Jim 3975,

of course, and as anybody in this field knows, you're right: my story
was simply to tranquillize this poor undergraduate student...I think
that your intervention got the opposite result!  Another very relevant
aspect of this specific case (mine and undergraduate's one) is that we
are speaking of a SINGLE exposure, far less effective in terms of
carcinogenicity as compared to CHRONIC exposure.
By the way, if there's anybody who stained his hands with EB more than
16 years ago, please come on and tell us your story!

Prof. Piero Sestili
Istituto di Farmacologia e Farmacognosia e
Centro di Ricerca sull'Attività Motoria
Università degli Studi di Urbino "Carlo Bo"
Via "I Maggetti" 26
61029 URBINO (PU)
Tel. 0722 303414; 0722 305524
Fax 0722 303401