Strong contamination with ethidium bromide

Jim 3975 via methods%40net.bio.net (by jim3975 from nospamTRTnet.nl)
Sat Jun 9 04:36:01 EST 2007

See the post of 'WS', who is right that the paper does not mention cigarette
smoke. That must have been somewhere else, can't find it anymore

See also this discussion:
http://www.bio.net/bionet/mm/methods/2001-July/089703.html

Just to make sure: I do not advise anyone to have  EtBr for breakfast, I am
just putting things in perspective. See also the other thread where Piero
Sestili mentions the importance of persistant exposure to most mutagens: You
normally don't get cancer from smoking three packs of cigarettes _once_. (Or
maybe you have a 0.01% increased chance that is not detectable using
statistical methods).

news:mailman.1420.1181314273.5139.methods from net.bio.net...