Ghost band (was Re: How to get a single stranded DNA as long as 2-3kb?)

Nick Theodorakis via (by nick_theodorakis from
Tue Jun 12 22:23:48 EST 2007

peter wrote:
> Jose, Why do you think I should believe to a paper from the 70s?  Do
> you know how many crappy papers were published in the past that are
> pure BS when we look at retrospect....
> my2c

I can't tell if you're kidding or not, but in case you aren't, in the
1970's there were papers describing the use and manipulation of plasmids
as cloning vectors, discovery and characterization of restriction
enzymes, DNA sequencing, discovery and characterization of reverse
transciptase, discovery of introns, ...

Nick Theodorakis
nick_theodorakis from
contact form: