Key concepts of Molecular Biology

Jose de las Heras via methods%40net.bio.net (by josenet from tiscali.co.uk)
Tue Jun 19 15:21:19 EST 2007

"Umesh" <fraternitydisposal from gmail.com> wrote in message
news:1182243473.776548.124660 from z28g2000prd.googlegroups.com...
>I want the summary of the same. Can you help me out? It is very
> urgent. Thanks a lot for your attention.

it's very simple, but it usually involves large buildings with (shudder)
books, and you may be looking instead for a USB connection directly to your
brain. In that case I can't help.

Jose