Non isotope Northerns

hilary cassidy via methods%40net.bio.net (by cassiha from gmail.com)
Thu Jun 21 11:46:33 EST 2007

Hello!
I was wondering if anyone out there had any experience of doing non
isotope northerns? Can anyone comment on the sensitivity of method
compared to the traditional isotope methods or what is the threshold
concentration you need to be able to detect anything? I am trying to
persuade my boss to let me try this instead of the isotope methods as
I am returning to my home college where they don't have an isotope
licence. Any help or advice would be great!

Cheers