Ligation

peter via methods%40net.bio.net (by peter.ianakiev from gmail.com)
Thu Jun 21 20:34:02 EST 2007

On Jun 21, 5:12 pm, "Deitiker, Philip R" <pdei... from bcm.tmc.edu> wrote:
> [...]

After you digest DNA in corresponding RE buffer, add 1/10 U CIP for
15min at RT, PURIFY FROM GEL!!!!
Use Qiagen gel extraction or Bio 101 kit. This will NOT interfere with
Ligation (only Gel extractions that breakdown the agar will do so
because of oligosaccharides)