bisacrylamide not dissolving

Pow Joshi via methods%40net.bio.net (by pow.joshi from gmail.com)
Fri Mar 2 10:42:33 EST 2007

On 3/2/07, Siddhartha Parida <sidharth4 from gmail.com> wrote:
> I am trying to make a 29:1Acrylamide: bisacrylamide  solution in
> deionized water , but the bisacrylamide is not desolving ? any
> suggestion on why is it so ?

with that particular concentration it should ...... you could try
29.2: 0.8, not that it makes too much of a difference ..... also, you
should add the water in small amounts, since the volume expansion is
quite a bit, and you will have exceeded the final volume ...... hope
that is helpful

pow