method for cleaning plant DNA

Dr. Hiranya S. Roychowdhury via methods%40net.bio.net (by hroychow from nmsu.edu)
Fri Mar 2 13:34:54 EST 2007

Often the hot phenol extraction works very well for such recalcitrant
samples.  I do not have the protocol handy, but I am sure you can find it
online.  People have used it on roots and seeds with good success.