method for cleaning plant DNA

Ranadheer Kumar Gupta via methods%40net.bio.net (by ranadheergupta from gmail.com)
Sun Mar 4 00:59:47 EST 2007

Hi,
probably these protocols work for you. we got good quality DNA from Leucaena
leucocephala using one of the protocol with which we could do RAPD, Southern
blot etc.

D.Ranadheer Kumar
Research scholar
C/o Prof.P.B.Kavi Kishor