[Fwd: RNA footprinting]

jessica.marinello from unipd.it via methods%40net.bio.net (by jessica.marinello from unipd.it)
Wed Mar 14 10:16:51 EST 2007

Hello!
I find this message on line:

"Hello
	We will soon be attempting RNA footprinting to determine the exact
sites of interaction of an RNA binding protein with its template. I was
wondering what protocols, tips, suggestions, cautions, etc. people might
have.
I'd appreciate any and all help, since this is a completely novel technique
for us. Please reply to either address:
Thanks,
Guido Vacano
Massey Cancer Center
Virginia Commonwealth University"

Do you have received some information? Because I must use RNA footprinting
for my research and this is a novel technique also for me and I have many
problems!!!
Thank you so much!!
Jessica Marinello

--