UV-VIS spec recommendation

chovek69 via methods%40net.bio.net (by ivanoov from gmail.com)
Sun Mar 18 06:59:43 EST 2007

Hi,
In our lab we use GeneQuant pro from Amersham (now GE). No problems at
all for three years. It has all the necessary tools for automated
calculations of DNA, RNA, oligos, proteins and cultures.

Regards
Ivan