[Western Blotting] Diffusion of Antibodies in PVDF and NZ membranes

Aawara Chowdhury via methods%40net.bio.net (by aawara from FEMA-trailer.org)
Tue Mar 20 07:28:41 EST 2007

In <elPLh.13830$8U4.9912 from news-server.bigpond.net.au>,
 newsnet customer <customer from newsnet.com> wrote:

> I have experienced protein diffusion from my membrane after an overnight
> antibody incubation. This was confirmed with a positive control. And since
> he had no signal or reduced signal on his membrane, this could be a possible
> explanation. Please realise that comments on a newsgroup should be taken
> with a grain of salt. And you should take a chill pill.

So, as Kyle suggested, you are a troll.  If your technique in the lab is
as thorough as your knowledge, there are better explanations for your
failed Western.

AC
--
Email: echo 36434455860060025978157675027927670979097959886449930P | dc