Safe storage of lipid-membranes for protein lipid overlay assay

Aawara Chowdhury via methods%40net.bio.net (by aawara from FEMA-trailer.org)
Wed Mar 28 04:26:01 EST 2007

In <56teedF2a4m91U1 from mid.individual.net>,
 Kyle Legate <legatek from hotmail.com> wrote:

> I would like to prepare several membranes at one time to avoid the
> tedium of making serial dilutions of lipid whenever I want to do the
> experiment, and I would like opinions on the best way to store them to
> keep them fresh? Individually packaged under argon?

Not exactly the same thing, but one of my students stored DRMs ("lipid
rafts") from virus-infected cells under nitrogen (in whatever
concentration of TX-100 the DRM extraction was done in.

AC
--
Email: echo 36434455860060025978157675027927670979097959886449930P | dc