Inducible Gene Targeting in Mice Using the Cre/lox System.

S. Ottawa Grad Student via methods%40net.bio.net (by shocker613 from hotmail.com)
Wed Mar 28 09:18:45 EST 2007

Hello Everyone,

I am new today to this group. I have looked at the previous postings I
could find regarding creating
KO mice using the Cre/Lox System and none of them seem to give me what
I need.

What I would like is a detailed, specific protocol for achieving this.
I have not been able to find such a document with sufficient technical
information regarding procedures, possible snags and useful tips on
troubleshooting techniques.

If anyone has such documents or knows where I can obtain them please
let me know.

Thank you to everyone in advance for any contributions.

S.