software for making a model of a protein

Maryam via methods%40net.bio.net (by mzargh from yahoo.ca)
Fri May 4 18:32:55 EST 2007

Check out Rasmol or Pymol.
Mr Urpradiap <noplok from jskhkjgvdskj.kj> wrote:  Dear NG.
I am looking for a graphic tool/software to make a model of how I think 4
domains of a protein resides together in the overall fold of the protein. I
am not looking for an advanced tool to make docking of proteins or any other
calculations on how the domains could fit together. I am simply looking for
a 3D graphic tool where i can build my hypothetical model (publication
grade). If I was good at paintshop I would have made the model from the
ground here (but I am not). I have the four domains as PDB files, that might
make things a bit easier?
Thank you.
Ugi