Dna extraction from arbutus unedo

malek takrouni via methods%40net.bio.net (by mhamdimalek from yahoo.fr)
Fri May 4 07:22:27 EST 2007

Hello ,

Im am working about Arbutus unedo (Ericaceae) and I have some problems to extract DNA from leavs of this plant. I tried so many protocols

but every time it s a failor.The extract is viscous, it seems to be

polysaccharides . The DNA can not be amplified.So can you please help me to find a solution or if it's possible can you sind me Dilip's protocole

Thank you very mutch