Problem with Polyacrylamide gel

StewJW via methods%40net.bio.net (by stewjw from gmail.com)
Mon May 14 03:41:53 EST 2007

Making SDS-PAGE gels is not a difficult problem, its a tedious one
which is prone to errors, and yes thanks I spent more time than I care
to remember making my own gels and so I can appreciate this problem.
Making SDS-PAGE gels particularly gradient gels is time wasting, and
if there is a good product out there which can help people move there
research forward so much the better. DK I can appreciate where your
coming from about understanding your techniques but your average life
science researcher really has better things to do rather than
mastering the chemistry behind gel polymerisation.