drawing structure

Maryam via methods%40net.bio.net (by mzargh from yahoo.ca)
Sun May 20 10:08:34 EST 2007

These are the programs for chemical drawing: ISIS/Draw, ChemDraw, DrawIt (ChemWindow), ACD/ChemSketch and Chemistry 4-D Draw.

lam <pilamca from yahoo.ca> wrote:  Dear all, I would like to simply draw a few thousands
circles representing amino acids of my protein and
organize them but I don't want to use powerpoint or
photoshop. Is there another program that could make
pretty pictures like the ones I see during some
presentations?

Thanks.