Southern Blot

Anne via methods%40net.bio.net (by Anne.Roessger from klinik.uni-regensburg.de)
Thu May 24 10:55:36 EST 2007

Thank you Peter for your help.
I´ll try to find the sequences next to my sensor then by RACE or
restriction-site PCR. I try to find the integration site of my used
transposon. If anybody does know another method to find the integration
sites it would be very helpful for me.

news:1180017336.890275.280240 from o5g2000hsb.googlegroups.com...