RT-PCR Troubleshooting - HELP!

bheemathati sarovar via methods%40net.bio.net (by sarovarbhee from yahoo.co.in)
Thu Nov 1 00:45:03 EST 2007

hi,
Iam Miss.B.Sarovar,research scholar in the virology
department working on ssRNA plant viruses.I would like
to explain my problem as:i collected the sample,done
rna extraction and pcr too.Initially i got positive
results for the above.But later when i want to
optomize the expt or to do the same iam not getting
the same.for this i checked my work book and analysed
in many ways.when iam doing the expt for the second
time iam getting streak in tne specified region.hope i
may get the answer at the earliest.
thanking you
sarovar

      Chat on a cool, new interface. No download required. Go to http://in.messenger.yahoo.com/webmessengerpromo.php