RT-PCR Troubleshooting - HELP!

Thu Nov 1 10:42:10 EST 2007

Is the streak you are specifying the PCR amplicon??  If so, did you do
an actin or GAPDH or 18S control PCR on the samples.   How did they work
out?  Did you try buying new primers and using that? Let me know.
Jay

-----Original Message-----
From: methods-bounces from oat.bio.indiana.edu
[mailto:methods-bounces from oat.bio.indiana.edu] On Behalf Of bheemathati
sarovar
Sent: Thursday, November 01, 2007 1:45 AM
To: methods from magpie.bio.indiana.edu
Subject: RT-PCR Troubleshooting - HELP!

hi,
Iam Miss.B.Sarovar,research scholar in the virology department working
on ssRNA plant viruses.I would like to explain my problem as:i collected
the sample,done rna extraction and pcr too.Initially i got positive
results for the above.But later when i want to optomize the expt or to
do the same iam not getting the same.for this i checked my work book and
analysed in many ways.when iam doing the expt for the second time iam
getting streak in tne specified region.hope i may get the answer at the
earliest.
thanking you
sarovar

      Chat on a cool, new interface. No download required. Go to
http://in.messenger.yahoo.com/webmessengerpromo.php