Acid Phenol/chloroform

Ed Siefker via methods%40net.bio.net (by ebs15242 from creighton.edu)
Wed Nov 7 12:05:49 EST 2007

Ah, thanks a lot.  Looks like what I have is already buffered to be
neutral and it might take a lot of acid to get it back down to the
right pH.  So I'll just have to hold off and get the right stuff.
-Ed