sequence of polymeric proteins

Jayakumar, R via (by R.Jayakumar from
Thu Nov 29 09:21:28 EST 2007

You mean database.  There are several protein databases on the web.  You
could start with  Also check out for more protein links.

-----Original Message-----
From: methods-bounces from
[mailto:methods-bounces from] On Behalf Of Esmaeil
Sent: Wednesday, November 28, 2007 6:55 AM
To: methods from
Subject: sequence of polymeric proteins

  I am working on polymeric proteins and I need to find sequence data
about all chains of protein in data basis. Dose anybody knows which data
basis is the best.

Get easy, one-click access to your favorites.  Make Yahoo! your
Methods mailing list
Methods from