Plant extrcat

Virash Gupta via methods%40net.bio.net (by virashkgupta from gmail.com)
Wed Oct 3 03:17:50 EST 2007

Dear all students and teachers (Scientists)

Whatever is asked, answered and subsequently commented upon is
pitiable. Asking such a basic question by student tells about his
unpreparedness or level of understanding. but still he must be a MSc
or PhD student. If he is so unprepared how is he a student of this
level- The fault lies with the education system and we are part of it.
The student has only dared to ask a question using this e-facility so
that his job is simplified. We are not in bussiness but in a
profession. If one does not likes a question he should not respond in
a foolish manner by telling his own standard. Try to contribute for
bringingout good students- otherwise it will kill science and
scientists as well.

Dr V K Gupta
Sr Microbiologist (Molecular Biology)
Insect Molecular Biology Lab