Qiagen Oligotex vs. Invitrogen FastTrack

patrickzhang76 from gmail.com via methods%40net.bio.net (by patrickzhang76 from gmail.com)
Wed Oct 3 21:25:36 EST 2007

Hi there, I'm in the market for a good mRNA isolation kit to construct
a cDNA library. I'm pretty inclined to use Invitrogen's CloneMiner kit
for library construction. Of course in the manual they recommended
their own FastTrack 2.0 mRNA isolation kit. However, I found the
Qiagen's Oligotek has a significantly simpler protocol. I have no
experience with either product. They didn't even mention the magnetic
beads based mRNA isolation approaches.

Any comments or suggestions? Thanks!

Patrick