Plant extrcat

Pow Joshi via methods%40net.bio.net (by pow.joshi from gmail.com)
Thu Oct 4 11:48:16 EST 2007

On 10/4/07, corona <customer from newsnet.com> wrote:
> > Dear all students and teachers (Scientists)
> >
> > Whatever is asked, answered and subsequently commented upon is
> > pitiable. Asking such a basic question by student tells about his
> > unpreparedness or level of understanding. but still he must be a MSc
> > or PhD student. If he is so unprepared how is he a student of this
> > level- The fault lies with the education system and we are part of it.
>
> Agree. The education system in india is not up to international standard.

Ms Corona and to whoever else made the statments of educational systems,

I actually do not know who or what you are, however I do observe that
contrary to good scientific practices and temper, you are quick to
make rather sweeping generlizations ....would you state you basis, or
is n=1 a good distribution for your statistics?

> > The student has only dared to ask a question using this e-facility so
> > that his job is simplified. We are not in bussiness but in a
> > profession.
>
> Disagree. Science is not all pure research but also practical. Intellectual
> property gained from research spin off many new businesses that allow
> research to continue. We can't always rely on the government for research
> funds.
>
> >If one does not likes a question he should not respond in
> > a foolish manner by telling his own standard. Try to contribute for
> > bringingout good students- otherwise it will kill science and
> > scientists as well.
>
> Disagree. Encouraging students to post silly questions and expecting the
> public to hand-feed them is in my opinion foolish.

..... and what may I ask is the objective basis for you, again, to
state or choose (again I don't really care for your personal
subjective opinion, and may be baseless bordering on pompous,
according mine)  the degree of "silliness" in a question?

Methinks, you require to check on your own "scientific" caliber.....
...if one goes by your own ideas of what may or may not be asked,
every information is available out there, and this forum need not
exist in the first place.

thanks
Pow