Antibody production- anyone know a good company?

Gregory Potter via methods%40net.bio.net (by Gregory.Potter from ucsf.edu)
Wed Oct 17 15:38:52 EST 2007

My lab wants to make antibodies to purified recombinant proteins.  Does
anyone know of a great company that will generate this antibody, preferably
in guinea pig?   I am looking for a company with a proven record of success
in making antibodies to recombinant proteins, and that can also offer
testing and  purification of the antisera if needed.

You can write back to me directly at gregory.potter from ucsf.edu, and I will
post a summary of the responses later for the benefit of this group.

Thank you!

Greg Potter

UCSF