Antibody production- anyone know a good company?

Alain CUZANGE via methods%40net.bio.net (by acuzange from polyplus-transfection.com)
Thu Oct 18 02:24:20 EST 2007

Hi Greg,
You can try Eurogentec. They are able to produce from polyclonal to monoclonal antibodies in various animals such as guinea pig.
http://www.eurogentec.com/products/polyclonal-antibody-production.html
Cheers
Alain
-----Message d'origine-----
De : methods-bounces from oat.bio.indiana.edu [mailto:methods-bounces from oat.bio.indiana.edu] De la part de Gregory Potter
Envoyé : mercredi 17 octobre 2007 22:39
À : methods from magpie.bio.indiana.edu
Objet : Antibody production- anyone know a good company?

My lab wants to make antibodies to purified recombinant proteins.  Does
anyone know of a great company that will generate this antibody, preferably
in guinea pig?   I am looking for a company with a proven record of success
in making antibodies to recombinant proteins, and that can also offer
testing and  purification of the antisera if needed.

You can write back to me directly at gregory.potter from ucsf.edu, and I will
post a summary of the responses later for the benefit of this group.

Thank you!

Greg Potter

UCSF